What is the most attractive thing a guy can do without even realizing? Most men think it has to do with muscles, money, or power. Far from it.
A Reddit thread where user porotart asked female users: “What do men do that’s attractive, that men don’t know about?” has revealed that what makes a man attractive might have less to do with how hard he tries, and more the things he does without even realizing. The main response? Small gestures matter the most.
Here are the five most attractive things a man can do, according to Reddit users:
1. Be kind, especially to strangers. Whether that’s tipping the delivery guy extra when it’s raining, pulling over to help someone with car trouble or holding the door open for someone with their hands full. As one user wrote, “Catching you doing something that shows your character… sexiest thing ever.”
2. Laugh out loud. Because who isn’t attracted to someone who finds joy and humor in the world? For one Redditor, “Genuine, uncontrollable laughter makes me want to kiss them.”
3. Roll up their shirtsleeves. Women love forearms.
4. Be passionate. One user wrote: “When my [significant other] talks excitedly about anything he cares about, even if it isn’t really one of my interests, it is insanely attractive to me.”
5. Hold a conversation. Being able to make “intelligent conversation” is a seriously underrated point of attraction. (For anyone who needs help, there’s an app for that.)
Other comments include “Cook”, “Use Eye Contact” and “Hug from behind”.
What do you consider attractive in a man? Use the comment section to let us know.