There’s nothing more important than good health, and we are willing to do whatever it takes to stay healthy. But you’ve probably never thought that a daily use of ice cubes can improve your health. Well, it can happen.
Placing an ice cube at the point where your head and neck are connected can help your body heal and recharge and make you a bit younger and energetic, many diseases will disappear, and you will be healthier.
This Chinese method is closely related to acupuncture. The technique is about a spot called Feng Fu, or “wind shelter”, located between the two tendons on the back of your neck. In the hole-like place where your neck and head merge, more precisely.
To do it, lie on your stomach and place an ice cube at the Feng Fu spot. Hold the ice cube act for about half an hour. You can use a bandage to fix the ice cube.
At first, naturally, you will begin to feel freezing. However, you will feel rush of heat on the point after a few seconds. Make sure you do it in the morning before breakfast and in the evening before you go to bed.
According to Chinese traditional medicine, this method helps the body to return its balance, so technically it is not a cure, but a rejuvenation method. Some of the benefits attributed to this technique are:
– It removes headaches, toothaches and joint pains.
– It will provide a better sleep.
– It will help you increase overall vitality and mood.
– Strengthens the immune system, works wonderfully against colds.
– Normalizes the digestive system’s work.
– No hypotension, hypertension and arthritis;
– No asthma;
– Help with malnutrition or obesity;
– No Cellulite;
– Better menstruation and help with impotence, infertility, endocrine glands and frigidity;
– It will help with depression, stress and management of psycho-emotional disorders.
Please note that this technique should be avoided if you are pregnant or have a pacemaker or if you suffer from schizophrenia.
I’m definitely trying this tonight!
H/T: Daily Nutrition news