Let’s face it, for most of us, losing weight feels like an unsurmountable challenge. With not much time to go to the gym, I’m always willing to try any reasonable method –– except surgery –– to help me stay in a healthy weight. Luckily, I found this amazing juice that seems to work wonders
The juice, which is prepared with only three ingredients, helps the body burn calories and supplies vitamins and minerals. The main ingredient is parsley, one of the most powerful antioxidants, rich in beta carotene, zeaxanthin and vitamins C, K and E. In addition to burning calories, parsley is known for improving digestion.
Here’s what you need:
• 1 lemon
• 1 bunch of parsley
• 1 glass of water (8 oz.)
Squeezed lemon juice in a glass. Chop the parsley. Mix the lemon juice with the parsley and then add 8 oz. of water. It’s recommended to drink the juice on an empty stomach every day, but only for five days. Then, you should make a break of ten days.
Here are five health benefits attributed to parsley:
1. Parsley is known to be an anti-inflammatory agent and may help in rheumatoid arthritis.
2. It helps neutralize certain carcinogens and to also inhibit tumor growth.
3. Parsley is also very useful in treating urinary tract infections.
4. It’s is sometimes used to start menstrual flow.
5. You can use it to eliminate the excess fluids and toxins from the body.
Combine this method with an active life style and healthy diet and you’ll witness a miracle.
Need to know: Before taking parsley juice in large quantities you should consider these potential side effects:
• If you have kidney disease, consult your doctor before drinking this juice. Parsley contains chemicals that can make kidney disease worse.
• Parsley can stimulate menstrual flow and should therefore, not be used during pregnancy.
• Taking parsley in medical amounts along with blood thinning medication is not recommended.
• There isn’t enough data about the safety of using parsley in medicinal amounts during breast-feeding. So, it’s best not to use more than typical food amounts during breast-feeding.
Note: The techniques, strategies and suggestions expressed here are intended to be used for educational purposes only. It’s imperative that before beginning any nutrition or exercise program you receive full medical clearance from a licensed physician.