We’ve all been there, when life begins to feel like just a little more than you can handle. But did you know that mentally repeating a few relaxing words can work wonders on your moments of stress?
While words alone may not change your immediate situation, they can help you deal with life in a more positive way. Using a mantra at times of high stress and inducing a meditative state has been proven to substantially lower cortisol levels and calm the body’s fight-or-flight response.
Additionally, meditation boasts a plethora of health benefits, from reducing stress to boosting the immune system, which has been acknowledged by researchers for quite some time.
So, if you’re feeling stressed and in need of a mantra to help you calm down, I hope these 9 life quotes give you that bit of inspiration you were looking for today. You’ll feel relaxed in no time.
- Too blessed to be stressed.
2. If you accept your limitations you go beyond them.
3. Everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.
4. Go where you’re celebrated, not where you’re tolerated.
5. The biggest failure you can have in life is making the mistake of never trying at all.
6. Climb mountains not so the world can see you but so you can see the world.
7. Control What you Can, Confront what you can’t.
8. Be better than you were yesterday.
9. It’s a bad day, not a bad life.